Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Xtreme Tren / Epidrol stack dosage??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Xtreme Tren / Epidrol stack dosage??

I just ordered a bottle of each from TFSupplements.com. I was thinking about starting out with the Xtreme Tren and then bringing in the Epidrol about 3-4 weeks into it to finish up the cycle. BUT.... I wanted to get you guys take on the stack and dosages.

Background on myself: Been training seriously for about 5 years. 27 yrs old, 5'10" 185 lbs. and about 13% bf.... hard to gain weight but easy to maintain what I've got. I've taken PHs in the past. First time was about 2 years ago and I took Promagnon 25..??? I took it solo. Lost every bit of what i gained. Then about 1 year ago, i took Original HD by GXL (halodrol clone) and gained about 10 lbs and kept about 5. Didnt know much about PHs and honestly still don't claim to. that's why i need you guys help.

So, this time, i wanted to stack something in an attempt to maximize gains and keep them. I also ordered some Inhibit-E for post cycle therapy. I plan on running milk thistle, CLA, fish oil, N- acetyl cysteine and maybe some hawthorn berry during the cycle and then pick up on the Inhibit-E as post cycle therapy. Ultimately i want to add mass... wouldn't mind dropping a little BF along the way too. Here is what I've come up with.

Xtreme Tren
    wk1 25mg
    wk2 50mg
    wk3 50mg
    wk4 25mg

Epidrol
    wk4 40mg
    wk5 40mg
    wk6 40mg

Inhibit-E post cycle therapy
    wk7 75mg
    wk8 50mg
    wk9 25mg

***notice the overlap in week 4***

It's basically a 6 week cycle with 3 weeks of post cycle therapy. So, pick it apart and let me know what you think... be honest with me. Give me some direction. What do you think for post cycle therapy??? Is that enough or should I add something else into the mix to keep what I've gained? Also, running this low of dose on Xtreme Tren only uses about half a bottle. I was thinking maybe make this like a "mini" cycle and use the other half later. Let me know what you guys think...

JF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/post-c...e-therapy.html
    http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/post-c...y-dummies.html

I wouldn't run Epi at that high dose with tren due to blood pressure. Maybe on Hawthorne berry??? You should preload 2 weeks in advance and keep doing it so throughout cycle.

Sorry dude you gotta do research bro. Your post cycle therapy isn't even close to what it should be

To be honest I wouldn't even do this cycle if I were you, I would do halo or halo with Furazadrol or Prop...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kplayon View Post
    http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/post-c...e-therapy.html
    http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/post-c...y-dummies.html

I wouldn't run Epi at that high dose with tren due to blood pressure. Maybe on Hawthorne berry??? You should preload 2 weeks in advance and keep doing it so throughout cycle.

Sorry dude you gotta do research bro. Your post cycle therapy isn't even close to what it should be

To be honest I wouldn't even do this cycle if I were you, I would do halo or halo with Furazadrol or Prop...
    No offense, but I'm with him. If I were you I would stick to the halo w/ Propadrol. Good gains and easy to enough to keep. Warm up to a stack like Tren and Epi. And since Epi is sort of unpredictable in how it treats each individual, it may not hurt to run it solo first and see what your prime dosage is and then return to it at a later date.
    Hypertension is going to be an issue with Tren regardless if you run Epi and it is something that you can and should closely monitor. But the kind of exogenous test that you are looking at would definitely need a better plan post cycle therapy-wise. Read up on some others runs with these compounds. A while ago I was considering it myself and I looked for forum threads to get it "from the horses mouth."
    Good luck with whatever you do, and it never hurts to ask questions from guys with experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Supa-T View Post
    No offense, but I'm with him. If I were you I would stick to the halo w/ Propadrol. Good gains and easy to enough to keep. .
    When you say halo you are referring to a Halodrol product? Something like H-Drol from CEL???? and the Propadrol by EST???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H-drol from CEL or FA. and Prop from EST or Furazadrol from Axis Labs. You will experience good quality gains trust me and there are a lot of logs for these products for you to do research on. I'd also get some Taurine for cycle due to back pumps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

allllrighty..... I will do some more research on my post cycle therapy.... I'm assuming an hdrol / propadrol is a milder stack and would require a milder post cycle therapy???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No not at all. Your post cycle therapy is very important and nothing is mild until you have a lot of exp in PH's. Always better safe then sorry...