Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i need some advice on m-drol

anyways i'm michael.
    and i'm extremely athletic.
    not to seem stuck up but my future is extremely bright for baseball.

i'm a junior in highschool and and i'm 17.

my metabolism is extremely fast.

i wanna bulk up. gain weight. and strength and overall look good. i've tryed alot of stuff.
    like creatine. protiens. weight gainers. and much more.

i'm about 5'10-5'11 and 148Ibs.

pretty skinny but great definition and a good body.

all my high school friends are football players and have been on m-drol sus500 and tren250.
    they got extremely big real fast, and a lot stronger.

here's my problem. i wanna know the correct way to cycle it. i bought a bottle of m-drol (90 capsules) and i'm trying to figure out the best way to cylcle it.

my friend said a good way to do it is 3 pills a day for 4 weeks and after every work out mix up some protien. is that correct? or would that be way too strong for my first cycle ever.. and would i be gaining for getting that much stronger. is this PH that affective?

but i'm starting baseball in about a month and a half to too months and i think i might be able to finish my cycle just intime before it starts and then get on my off cycle. my friends said i would defintly wait till season is over. main reason is because i'm a pitcher and he said the m-drol will make my muscle grow so fast and if i'm pitching while i'm doing it then i could tare some muscles in my shoulder.

i'm sure as you can obviously tell i'm not to educated about this stuff so please inform me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait until you are older for all of the above...you are too young! All you need is focused training, good nutrition, and rest, there is nothing else you need at your age. Train hard and look at the other stuff when you are around 21 or so until then...it's not worth it. Trust me you will be farther ahead of all those dudes in a couple of years but at 17 being 5'11 and 148 lbs you need mother nature to finish what she started bro. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed..... plese leave the PHs alone until your have finished growing, if you take PHs or steriods at a young age like you are at now, it will screw up your system and you will be f*cked when you get older. all you need to do is eat healthy and train hard, it will come..... EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
    Anabolic Addiction Rep
    Check out the latest in our natural product line!
    www.anabolicaddiction.net

T-AlpHa * Mass Addiction * PhenomV1 *HT-8 *ResverAcai * MFV * Ali Life Defender

My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x3 too young
    ur test is at the highest itll be over the next couple years, why do u want to shut that off? then u want to cycle right before the season and enter the season when ur hpta is trying to recover lol frickin brilliant
    Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of this is great advice, just diet and train right and you'll see great gains man.
    Follow my Spring AAS run...

http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/aas/11...sane-size.html
    :rockon:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen, I know you deffinetly don't want to hear what everyone is saying but its true man. If you focus on your diet and training you will blow up. You are deffinetly not done growing yet. Some people might not even agree on this, but if anything, why don't you try stacking n02 and a creatine in conjunction with weight gainer and some whey for supps. Other than that try doubleing your caloric intake, and not with to much garbage either. If you do that, you're bound to put on some size. You don't want the health risks involved with ph's at 17, and to take m-drol for your' first cycle is insane in my view, especially at what did you say? 30mgs for four weeks, hello jaundice. My advice would be to get rid of that bottle and ask around on here for nutritional and excercise advice, you have a plethera of knowledge at your fingertips which is more than a lot of kids can say. Good luck, and I hope you make the right decision.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really appreciate all this information you guys are giving me. even though i hate to hear it because i already purchased the m-drol. and seriously was so excited to get big and see some rapid gains extremely quick.

but honestly are ph's that strong and that affective that taking it for my first cycle really gonna affect me that bad?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, they are that strong... and Mdrol is the one of if not the strongest out there. listen guy, this is the same advice i gave my 19 year old son when thi topic came up with him.... leave that shit alone, if you are gona take supplements try some creatine, try a NO2, a good pre work out containing the two above mentioned... Whey protien, and a good semi clean diet and you will see massive growth.. we are just trying to help you out... i hope you listen, Mdrol is not something you just want to play with...
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
    Anabolic Addiction Rep
    Check out the latest in our natural product line!
    www.anabolicaddiction.net

T-AlpHa * Mass Addiction * PhenomV1 *HT-8 *ResverAcai * MFV * Ali Life Defender

My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^x2...slip away from the PH's man, creatine and protein are your friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many of your freinds have puffy nipples and are brigging about how they aren't functioning in the bedroom? At your age, either of those scenarios can be pretty devastating and can affect your baseball future in a negative manner (indirectly of course). Not to mention that these are COMMON side effects from mdrol.

At your age, very very few people actually eat enough protein. Do your best to learn what 40g of protein looks like on your plate... then be honest with yourself, calculate, and you'll find your intake is probably way less than it should be in order to gain mass.

All your friends who got big fast on mdrol will also lose all of their gains if their diet doesn't support the new muscle... just keep that in mind as you watch them shrink while you grow
    Last edited by celc5; 02-11-2010 at 02:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Bulk Routines That Work
    Posted via Mobile Device

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U to paketo pinga
    u lill weiner
    only dudes who can loose an inch should use roids.